• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
+1 vote
asked in Pennsylvania by

1 Answer

0 votes

Your doctor must certify that you are disabled and cannot do your regular or customary job duties because of the surgery, and you must meet the basic eligibility requirements then you will be able to get the benefit.

answered by (1.3k points)

Related questions