• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
I was employed in Florida, laid off and received benefits through michigan where my quarterly wages were, and only collected about 4 weeks worth because I found work..  I was laid off in Florida, moved back to michigan, I only received 16 weeks of unemployment through Florida and no extensions.  Is there any way to reopen my unemployment claim to receive my remaining benefits I did not claim?
asked in Michigan by

1 Answer

0 votes
Not sure if you can re claim such an old approved benefit.

Please check with the labor dept in your state.
answered by (23.8k points)

Related questions