• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
I'm quitting my job soon because we are being relocated to a new state due to my husbands military orders. Am I eligible for unemployment?
asked in Alaska by

1 Answer

0 votes
Voluntary unemployment is generally not a qualifier.

Some states do have exclusive provisions that match your situation.Please call the customer service of the labor dept in your state.
answered by (23.8k points)

Related questions