• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
Worked in BC Canada for 24 months and was laid off.  Can I collect unemployment benefits in my home state of Nevada or do I have to go through Canadian government?
asked in Eligibility Criteria by

1 Answer

0 votes
If you did not work in US, you will mostly not be eligible.
answered by (23.8k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer