• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
–1 vote
asked in Eligibility Criteria by

1 Answer

0 votes

Your question is not very clear... as you have mentioned how your husband lost his job, was he fired or he quit the job....

If your husband has lost his job in CA and you people have moved to NM, if you have fullfilled the eligiblity of base period and the wages earned then as a dependent you may also recieve the benefit in New Mexico...

answered by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer